The Sinai program takes place in Warrensburg, New York which is nestled in the majestic foothills of the Adirondack Mountains at the junction of the Hudson and Schroon rivers. Each summer, students and young, single professionals of diverse backgrounds have come together to study with leading educators. The expert staff is hand-picked for their extensive experience with students of all backgrounds and their sensitivity to different needs. The students are also provided with the option of one-on-one tutoring to customize their learning experience. There's also plenty of time for recreation and relaxation. The presence and participation of the families of the staff and the guests enhance the community ambiance. The kitchens are fully staffed, and all meals and refreshments are provided.
- Philosophical and mystical insights from the Torah texts
- An excursion into the ancient texts of the talmud
- Jewish insights into practical living
- Jewish ethics; timeless wisdom of traditional teachings
- Optional tutorial - Study one on one any topic of your choice
- Contemporary issues based on request evening lectures
- Day Trips